My Stalker, My Lover

She’s the struggler. He’s the savior.

Friday, August 18, 2006

PRESS RELEASE

Before I proceed to the next chapter, I would like to thank you guys for taking time to read the story.

By and large, the story is wordy so to speak, because the main character told me to REDEFINE every conversation they make but should be at least 95% accurate, paraphrasing only 5% of it. The reason: should be less mushy. I supposed a lot of you know the film “As Good As It Gets.” It’s all about talking and complimenting. If you’ll dig deep to the storyline, you’ll observe it’s a good movie and you’ll tap witty tricks, same goes with this story. If you only pay much attention to the story, it really won’t excite you, but it’ll make you think, “why am I reading thousands of characters in this blog, waste of time!” But the root word is enjoy, so take the pleasure of every entry I post whether you read it as fiction or non-fiction, I won’t force you to believe, that’s your two cents. This is another person’s story, not mine so it’s really difficult to collaborate with the words, but I strive to show the story’s integrity -- (I should know, I’m one of her friends who bought stuff from her before, lol). And what do I get from this? Nothing…but my friend’s trust and a free accommodation to her place, lol! (ooppsss spoiler, isn’t the ending yet).

Since somebody suggested I should use Tagalog words instead (thanks for the suggestion and comments), I don’t think I can do that this time. I need to use the Universal language as requested (by the main character and our global friends), so those readers may understand what they’re reading, that’s the reason. So I’ll stick to my style.

One says this is like the big time series that hit our country some years back, I’d say, “good!” That only means those stories really exist!

I’ll be moving out soon, so I’ll just update the rest of the story as soon as I’m settled. Thanks a lot! Grace and Peace!

-Pie Marie Pollard-




4 Comments:

  • At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    update po pleaseeeeee.... can't help reading :)

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    too cheesy

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Please change the title; it's not appropriate.

     
  • At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what can you suggest sam_milby? very revealing yung title eh, too good to be true but it's a nice story anyway, :cool: ..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home